Amenities On Your Doorstep
Paerata Rise will retain it’s rural charm through careful urban planning. With 300ha of land being developed, 5ha of community space will be devoted to green space inclusive of purpose built walkways and cycleways. An all-abilities playground is adjacent the local cafe, Rise ‘n Shine. Educationally, both primary schools and secondary schools are confirmed for our township. Pukekohe town centre is five minutes drive from Paerata Rise and contains boutique shopping, cafes, an art gallery, medical services, cinema, a library and transport links to central Auckland.
With the future urban growth in the area south of Auckland, significant new transport infrastructure is planned to increase transport choice, improve north-south movements and improve access to education, employment and recreation opportunities in the area. There are plans for direct connections by road and rail for an easy commute into central Auckland and the surrounding areas.
- 8 min drive to motorway access and to Pukekohe Township
- 3 min walk to Wesley College
- 1 – 5 min walk to Paerata Rise Café
- 9 min drive to Pukekohe Library
- 2 min drive to golf course
- KiwiRail Southern Upgrade, including 3 new stations for Drury