Amenities On Your Doorstep
These generous sections offer extensive rural views with plenty of space for the kids and pets.
Les Batkin reserve down the road is the perfect spot to launch your boat, jet ski or kayak on the Waikato River, bring the family for a picnic, or walk the dog. Another few minutes away, you’re enjoying the famous sunset and surf of Port Waikato.
You’ll love the motivation to hike or run through the gorgeous Harker Reserve to reach the rewarding Vivian Falls.
Experience a strong sense of community with these local activities such as the rugby club, tennis club, golf club, performing arts, church, etc.
- 10 mins drive to Tuakau
- 20 mins drive to Pukekohe
- 20 mins drive to Motorway
- 10 mins drive to Les Batkin Reserve
- 15 mins to Onewhero Golf Course
- Walking distance to Rugby Park
- Walking distance to Onewhero School