Drury, Karaka South
Amenities on your doorstep
Celebrating its water’s edge location, Auranga will provide residents with a connection to the outdoors Kiwis love, and an enviable range of amenities including a village center, central park playground, a dog park, jetty and 5kms of coastal walkways.
Auranga is among one of Auckland’s fastest growing areas and will benefit from significant investment in public and privately funded infrastructure in the near future. This will dramatically improve travel times and access to local amenities. This infrastructure includes new electric trains and stations, increased capacity on State Highway 1 between Papakura and the Bombay Hills, improvements to State Highway 22, and a new southern route via an upgraded Mill Road corridor. Also close by is ACG Strathallan School (pre-school to year 13) which is a renowned independent school known for its academic, cultural and sporting achievements in New Zealand.
- 2 mins drive to Northern & Southern Motorway access.
- 3 min drive to Drury Primary School
- 5 min walk to the local sports field
- 10 min drive to ACG Strathallan School
- 10 min drive to Papakura town
- 14 min drive to Pukekohe town centre
- 22 min drive to Auckland Airport
- KiwiRail Southern Upgrade, including 3 new stations for Drury